Crypto News Cast 📮 18-07-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $1016 B
📊24h Mcap %: 44.65%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 41.60%
📌Active Coins: 4549
📍24h Vol %: 6.32%
💲24h Vol: $83 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Spanish Crypto Exchange Bitbase Expands Operations Into Latam With Paraguay’s Recent Move
- Shiba Inu And Dogecoin Now Accepted For Payment For Luxury Yacht Services
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Rebounds, Pushing The Cryptocurrency Market Back Beyond $1 Trillion
- According To FTX CEO, Blockchain Can Enable Social Media Interoperability
- Itaú Unibanco Will Provide Crypto Services With Its New Tokenization Unit In Brazil
- Hedge Fund Billionaire, Alan Howard Continues To Support Cryptocurrency Startups
- Italy Grants Regulatory Approval To San Francisco-based Crypto Exchange, Coinbase
Register at the best leverage exchanges
– Spanish Crypto Exchange Bitbase Expands Operations Into Latam With Paraguay’s Recent Move
Bitbase, a cryptocurrency exchange with in-person service, has announced the opening of its first location outside of Europe. The business just opened a new location in Paraguay where it will assist clients looking to enter the cryptocurrency market. Additionally, the store will offer a cryptocurrency ATM where clients may buy or sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for paraguayan fiat money. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Shiba Inu And Dogecoin Now Accepted For Payment For Luxury Yacht Services
Shiba Inu and Dogecoin owners can now pay for luxury yacht services with their digital currencies. This occurs at a time when the yachting industry is increasingly using cryptocurrencies. To buy and rent yachts, several reputable brokerage companies now accept cryptocurrency payments. The most recent is Yachtzoo, a Monaco-based company that has partnered with BitPay, a cryptocurrency payment processor. Read Full on U.Today.
– Bitcoin And Ethereum Rebounds, Pushing The Cryptocurrency Market Back Beyond $1 Trillion
Bitcoin (BTC) has surged to a monthly high of $22,430, providing a small respite from recent market spectacular price drops. Ethereum also saw a 28 percent spike and is aiming for a $1,500 price level. The remainder of the market is mainly up today as well, with the market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies rising back above $1 trillion for the first time since June 13 as both Bitcoin and Ethereum registered gains. Read Full on Decrypt.
– According To FTX CEO, Blockchain Can Enable Social Media Interoperability
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of FTX cryptocurrency exchange, outlined application cases for blockchain technology and discussed how some sectors might gain from its incorporation. Blockchain technology, in Bankman-opinion, has the potential to revolutionize social media, streamline payments, and address stock market inefficiencies. Bankman-Fried explains how the blockchain replaces the lengthy traditional procedure to address this persistent problem in banking. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Itaú Unibanco Will Provide Crypto Services With Its New Tokenization Unit In Brazil
Brazilian financial services and major holdings corporation Itaú Unibanco has declared that it would begin providing tokenization services to its clients. Itaú Digital Assets, a brand-new division of the corporation that will work as an intermediary between businesses looking to move their assets to the blockchain and the market, will provide tokenization capabilities. The company will tokenize assets using the Hyperledger Besu platform. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Hedge Fund Billionaire, Alan Howard Continues To Support Cryptocurrency Startups
Despite the current unrest, crypto investors like British billionaire Alan Howard haven’t given up. The billionaire has long invested his personal riches in digital assets, and last year his hedge fund company Brevan Howard started trading cryptocurrencies. The 58-year-old hedge manager continues to make investments in this industry. Howard took part in a $10.3 million pre-seed round for ScienceMagic’s cryptocurrency brand studio in the middle of June. Read Full on blockworks.
– Italy Grants Regulatory Approval To San Francisco-based Crypto Exchange, Coinbase
Italian financial regulators have granted Coinbase, a cryptocurrency exchange based in San Francisco, permission to continue providing services to Italian clients. Coinbase is working toward their goal of promoting economic freedom everywhere. According to Nana Murugesan, Vice President, International and Business Development at Coinbase, they want to build a positive relationship with regulators in every jurisdiction they operate. Read Full on coindesk.