Crypto News Cast 📮 11-06-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $1144 B
📊24h Mcap %: -59.23%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 47.50%
📌Active Coins: 4540
📍24h Vol %: 1.86%
💲24h Vol: $70 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Mastercard Extends Its Reach Into Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Bloomberg Adds 40 More Cryptocurrencies To Its Terminal Data Offering
- VeChain Is The First Official Layer 1 Blockchain Partner For The UFC
- Farfetch, A Luxury Retailer Will Start Accepting Bitcoin Payments
- Bitcoin Payment For Franchise Fee Now Accepted By Food Chain Everbowl
- The Court On Ripple’s Case Has Denied The SEC’s Move To Seal
- By 2030, Global Bitcoin Use Is Expected To Reach 10%
- U.S Senator Lummis Says America Can No Longer Ban Bitcoin
Register at the best leverage exchanges
– Mastercard Extends Its Reach Into Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
Mastercard has made room on its network for more non-fungible tokens. In the first quarter of this year, the business had 2.89 billion cards in circulation. To make it possible to buy digital collectibles with its cards, the financial services provider secured arrangements with many popular NFT markets, including The Sandbox. Mastercard claims that in order to stimulate innovation, it wants to make emerging technologies more inclusive. Read Full on U.Today.
– Bloomberg Adds 40 More Cryptocurrencies To Its Terminal Data Offering
Bloomberg said on Thursday that the Bloomberg Terminal’s data coverage has been expanded to include 50 cryptocurrencies. According to the release, users of its professional terminal will be able to view statistics on bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), binance coin (BNB), and solana (SOL), among other cryptocurrencies. Clients will be able to view and monitor real-time intraday pricing for crypto, indexes, and futures contracts.Read Full on theblockcrypto.
– VeChain Is The First Official Layer 1 Blockchain Partner For The UFC
The mixed martial arts organization UFC has chosen VeChain as its first official layer 1 (or base layer) blockchain partner. Starting Saturday, June 11, the relationship will involve a range of integrations into UFC live events as well as exclusive content for its digital and social media channels, according to an announcement post. The contract was for almost $100 million over the course of a minimum five-year period.Read Full on coindesk.
– Farfetch, A Luxury Retailer Will Start Accepting Bitcoin Payments
Farfetch Limited, a prominent digital platform for luxury apparel, has announced that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies would be accepted as payment. High-end European stores in Paris, London, Milan, and Browns will be the first to accept bitcoin as payment. The luxury e-tailer has teamed up with Lunu, a cryptocurrency payment infrastructure provider based in Berlin, to provide the required rails for accepting cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– Bitcoin Payment For Franchise Fee Now Accepted By Food Chain Everbowl
Everbowl, a superfood franchise based in California, just had its first franchisee pay fees in bitcoin. Josh Smith, an Everbowl franchise owner who is constructing two stores in Ohio, was the first to make use of Everbowl’s announced bitcoin payment option for franchisees. The corporation has also changed its cash reserves into bitcoin and allows corporate personnel to be compensated in bitcoin. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– The Court On Ripple’s Case Has Denied The SEC’s Move To Seal
The continuing court dispute between the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) and blockchain company Ripple (XRP) has taken a new turn when the presiding judge dismissed the SEC’s demand to Seal. According to The Court Records shared on June 9 by Ripple defense attorney James Filan, the SEC was also directed to file a redacted version of the brief and exhibits as required by law. Read Full on Finbold.
– By 2030, Global Bitcoin Use Is Expected To Reach 10%
Bitcoin (BTC) adoption could be faster than that of previous disruptive technologies like vehicles and electric power, with global usage expected to reach 10% by 2030. The average, weighted average of historical technology adoption curves, as well as the growth rate of Bitcoin adoption, were all the data used by Blockware Intelligence to arrive at this projection for the Flagship Cryptocurrency. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– U.S Senator Lummis Says America Can No Longer Ban Bitcoin
Senator Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming has admitted that the United States has crossed the gap with regards to Bitcoin (BTC), claiming that the asset is here to stay and that there is no room for it to be banned. Lummis made the comments on Twitter in response to Microstrategy CEO Michael Saylor, who stated that people are beginning to realize that Bitcoin is real and unique and the government cannot ignore it.Read Full on Finbold.