Crypto News Cast 📮 27-08-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $973 B
📊24h Mcap %: -28.50%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.70%
📌Active Coins: 11961
📍24h Vol %: 0.26%
💲24h Vol: $80 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Universities In The Philippines Work With Binance To Offer Bitcoin And Crypto Courses
- Polygon Founder Opens A $50 Million Early-stage Web3 Fund
- U.S. Senate Candidate Supports Bitcoin Claims Dollar Is Melting As Ice Cube
- The Largest BTC ATM Firm In The World Will List On The Nasdaq
- Ex SEC Chair Urges The US To Embrace Cryptocurrency Benefits Before Final Regulations
- BAYC-themed Performance By Eminem And Snoop Dogg Will Air On MTV
- Every 226th People On The Earth Each Own At Least $1 In Bitcoin
- A Thai Energy Billionaire Uses Cryptocurrency To Spur Growth
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– Universities In The Philippines Work With Binance To Offer Bitcoin And Crypto Courses
The largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, Binance, recently attended a Senate session in the Philippines where authorities and business leaders addressed policies and rules for the nation addressing digital assets. According to the conversation, Binance is already working with colleges and other professional organizations in the Philippines to provide free courses on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– Polygon Founder Opens A $50 Million Early-stage Web3 Fund
Money is still pouring into the cryptocurrency sector despite a terrible bear market. A new $50 million cryptocurrency-focused venture capital firm has launched by Polygon’s founder Sandeep Nailwal to invest in early-stage Web3 businesses. Polygon provides blockchain infrastructure. Because it is led by cryptocurrency founders, it further asserts that it stands out from other venture capital organizations. Read Full on Decrypt.
– U.S. Senate Candidate Supports Bitcoin Claims Dollar Is Melting As Ice Cube
New Hampshire’s potential senate candidate Bruce Fenton has increased his backing for Bitcoin (BTC), while he opposes any attempt by the government to regulate the currency. As he compared the dollar to a melting ice cube during the August 25 New Hampshire primary debate, Fenton said that the government shouldn’t be involved in the decisions people make about their preferred form of payment. Read Full on Finbold.
– The Largest BTC ATM Firm In The World Will List On The Nasdaq
A news release stated that Bitcoin Depot, the largest supplier of bitcoin ATMs in the world based on information from Coin ATM Radar, would list on the Nasdaq through a $885 million deal with a special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC). The current fleet of over 7,000 ATMs operated by Bitcoin Depot in North America enables users to easily exchange fiat money for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– Ex SEC Chair Urges The US To Embrace Cryptocurrency Benefits Before Final Regulations
Jay Clayton, a former chair of the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), recognized that reaching agreement on crypto regulation in the US seemed difficult for everyone concerned, but he urged the government to start the process. In an editorial piece published by the Wall Street Journal on August 25, Clayton stated that despite the uproar, the government should first recognize the advantages of cryptocurrencies to the financial system before imposing any regulations. Read Full on Finbold.
– BAYC-themed Performance By Eminem And Snoop Dogg Will Air On MTV
Eminem and Snoop Dogg, two of the biggest names in hip-hop, will present a live presentation at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday with a theme of “The Otherside.” The “one-of-a-kind” performance is being created in collaboration with Yuga Labs, according to the press release. The stage is anticipated to change to fit the Metaverse aesthetic and NFTs of the design firm. This will be the first time an award event has hosted a performance that was inspired by the Metaverse, according to the release. Read Full on Crypto Briefing.
– Every 226th People On The Earth Each Own At Least $1 In Bitcoin
Statistics from BitInfoCharts.com show that at least $1 worth of Bitcoin is now held by about 35,257,206 addresses. Based on the current worldwide population of 7,970,114,580 people at the time of writing, this translates to around 0.4% of the entire world’s population, which suggests that every 226th person may own at least $1 in Bitcoin. It is important to note that one person may occasionally own multiple Bitcoin addresses. Read Full on Finbold.
– A Thai Energy Billionaire Uses Cryptocurrency To Spur Growth
Despite scrutiny from the government and declining participation from retail traders on local exchanges, Bloomberg reported that Thailand’s second-richest person planned to grow his crypto-related assets in the coming months. Gulf Energy Development’s CEO, Sarath Ratanavadi, told Bloomberg in an interview that his company intends to spend more in the cryptocurrency sector to generate new revenue streams. Read Full on coindesk.