Crypto News Cast 📮 30-08-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $957 B
📊24h Mcap %: 17.30%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.30%
📌Active Coins: 12008
📍24h Vol %: -4.60%
💲24h Vol: $67 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Dubai Has Issued Crypto Marketing Regulations Aimed To Protect Investors
- The CME Group Launches Euro-denominated Bitcoin and Ether Futures Contracts
- Mendoza In Argentina Has Begun Accepting Cryptocurrency Tax Payments
- Meta Will Expand The NFT Feature To Some Facebook And Instagram Users
- 5,000 BTC From Satoshi-Era Wallet Moved To New Wallet
- China Considers Using Blockchain Technology To Help With Electricity Trading
- Bitbase, A Cryptocurrency ATM Company Plans To Launch Operations In Venezuela
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– Dubai Has Issued Crypto Marketing Regulations Aimed To Protect Investors
The city’s specialized cryptocurrency regulator, Dubai’s Virtual Asset Regulatory Authority (VARA) is imposing more marketing and promotion regulations for the crypto industry as Dubai moves forward with a new license scheme. Prior to the MVP licensees becoming operational, these regulations specifically address marketing and communications activities to ensure that any mass-market information dissemination and consumer solicitation are intended to protect community interests. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– The CME Group Launches Euro-denominated Bitcoin and Ether Futures Contracts
CME Group, the world’s largest derivatives marketplace, announced the launch of Bitcoin Euro and Ether Euro futures. Ether and Bitcoin Euro Euro futures contracts will be five bitcoin and fifty ether in size. These new contracts will be cash-settled and will be based on the CME CF Bitcoin-Euro Reference Rate and CME CF Ether-Euro Reference Rate, which are daily reference rates for the euro-denominated price of bitcoin and ether. Read Full on prnewswire.
– Mendoza In Argentina Has Begun Accepting Cryptocurrency Tax Payments
Mendoza, an Argentine province, is one of the first in the country to implement a digital system that allows taxpayers to make payments and perform other transactions using digital currencies. The system is part of a strategic move by the province’s authorities to modernize the payment of taxes and state tributes, providing citizens with several options for meeting their obligations. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Meta Will Expand The NFT Feature To Some Facebook And Instagram Users
Meta will enable a small number of creators and NFT collectors to post their digital works on both Facebook and Instagram, less than a month after launching its integration with digital wallets. In addition to MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet, Meta supports connections with a number of other third-party wallets. Additionally, the tech behemoth claimed to support Polygon, Ethereum, and Flow blockchains. Read Full on blockworks.
– 5,000 BTC From Satoshi-Era Wallet Moved To New Wallet
Colin Wu, a Chinese cryptocurrency journalist and blogger who covers all things blockchain, regulation, and cryptocurrencies, revealed that a wallet that had been inactive for nearly nine years had transferred its entire contents, a little over 5,000 BTC to a new wallet. This cryptocurrency’s value, at the current exchange rate, is $101,269,500. Wu shared a link in his tweet to the Bitinforcharts website, where he found this information.Read Full on U.Today.
– China Considers Using Blockchain Technology To Help With Electricity Trading
The China Energy Administration (CEA) plans to look into using blockchain-based power trading platforms to promote energy trade between self-contained power generation units and state and national networks. The immutability of blockchain technology, according to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), may enable transparent and trustworthy power metering as well as transaction evidence. Read Full on Finbold.
– Bitbase, A Cryptocurrency ATM Company Plans To Launch Operations In Venezuela
Bitbase, a cryptocurrency ATM and store company based in Spain, is planning to launch operations in Venezuela later this year. Because of the importance of crypto assets in some countries, Latam countries have become an appealing destination for cryptocurrency exchanges and companies. This is due to the region’s economic problems, which include high levels of inflation and devaluation. Read Full on Bitcoin News.