Crypto News Cast 📮 31-08-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $975 B
📊24h Mcap %: 13.20%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.20%
📌Active Coins: 12029
📍24h Vol %: 2.42%
💲24h Vol: $72 B
Crypto News Updates :
- State Street Views Tokenization As A Notable Opportunity For The Firm
- Iranian Companies Are Permitted To Use Cryptocurrency For Imports
- The Binance Pay Now Allows UAE Enterprises To Repay Loans With Cryptocurrency
- Cardano’s Input Output Announces Stanford Research Hub
- A Study Reveals That 62% Of The Bitcoin Network Has Zero-emission
- Reddit Co-Founder’s Venture Capital (VC) Will Spend $177 Million In Cryptocurrency
- Cleanspark Bitcoin Miner Records 13.25BTC Daily Production Peak With Hashrate Over 3 Exahash
- Russian Prime Minister Adopts Iran’s Crypto Payment Authorization For Imports
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– State Street Views Tokenization As A Notable Opportunity For The Firm
Tokenization will continue to be a high priority for the company moving forward as institutions continue to show interest in the market, even though State Street’s digital arm is aiming to make it possible to custody cryptoassets. Nicole Olson, a vice president of the bank’s digital product development and innovation, stated that she finds tokenization to be interesting since it presents a huge opportunity for State Street to participate and for State Street customers. Read Full on blockworks.
– Iranian Companies Are Permitted To Use Cryptocurrency For Imports
In light of continued international trade sanctions, Iran’s Ministry of Industry, Mines, and Trade has authorized the use of cryptocurrencies for imports. The country’s trade minister, Reza Fatemi Amin, reportedly acknowledged that specific legislation regulating the usage of cryptocurrencies for trade and providing fuel and energy to Bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency miners in the country had been authorized.Read Full on cointelegraph..
– The Binance Pay Now Allows UAE Enterprises To Repay Loans With Cryptocurrency
Binance established a footprint by operating multiple permitted businesses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, etc. Binance has teamed with business lender Virtuzone to allow new entrepreneurs to repay loans using cryptocurrencies through the integration of Binance Pay. By allowing firms to repay seed and other forms of capital using cryptocurrency, the company hopes to lower obstacles to entrepreneurship and boost startup communities. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Cardano’s Input Output Announces Stanford Research Hub
Input Output, the Cardano developer, has announced a new research hub in collaboration with Stanford University. The startup that created one of the most popular proof-of-stake blockchains has put in $4.5 million into the new facility and over the course of three years, Input Output will offer funding. According to Charles Hoskinson, the new research facility would allow blockchain development to accelerate.Read Full on U.Today.
– A Study Reveals That 62% Of The Bitcoin Network Has Zero-emission
According to a recent study by Bitcoin research firm Batcoinz, the Bitcoin network’s zero-emissions impact has increased by 41% since last March and reached up to 62%, while using carbon-negative sources has a negative impact on the network’s carbon emission by -4.2%. Numerous studies compared the energy use and carbon emission levels of Bitcoin to those of other well-known industries like Gold, and Bitcoin consistently came out on top. Read Full on cryptoslate.
– Reddit Co-Founder’s Venture Capital (VC) Will Spend $177 Million In Cryptocurrency
Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian’s venture capital (VC) business, Seven Seven Six, intends to enter the cryptocurrency market directly for the first time and aims to create a $177.6 million fund. The “Kryptós” fund will concentrate on investing in cryptocurrencies and see the current market volatility as an ideal entry point. The Kryptós fund will invest mostly in cryptocurrencies at lower costs.Read Full on Finbold.
– Cleanspark Bitcoin Miner Records 13.25BTC Daily Production Peak With Hashrate Over 3 Exahash
CleanSpark, a bitcoin mining business (Nasdaq: CLSK), declared that its hashrate had officially topped 3 EH/s. In less than a year, the company’s hashpower increased three times, according to CleanSpark, and it currently has 31,000 ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) mining rigs. CleanSpark has reportedly reached a daily production peak of 13.25 bitcoins, according to the business. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Russian Prime Minister Adopts Iran’s Crypto Payment Authorization For Imports
According to the Russian prime minister, Russia may soon start using cryptocurrency for imports, following Iran’s lead. Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin stated that the adoption of digital assets is required as a secure alternative for cross-border payments. The prime minister continued by saying that digital assets offer a solid way to guarantee continuous payments for imports and exports. Read Full on cointelegraph.