Crypto News Cast 📮 05-08-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $1084 B
📊24h Mcap %: 16.89%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 40.60%
📌Active Coins: 11507
📍24h Vol %: 3.62%
💲24h Vol: $70 B
Crypto News Updates :
- NFTs Are Used By A Canadian Taco Franchise’s Customer Loyalty Program
- To Draw In New Consumers, Starbucks Unveils The Web3 Rewards Program
- Bitcoin Mining Pools Developer Receives A 1 BTC Donation From Foundry Digital
- More Than 44 Million Contracts Deployed On Ethereum Since Development
- 100,000 Diploma Are Issued By India’s Maharashtra State On The Polygon Blockchain
- UK Parliamentary Group Opens Investigation On More Regulation Of The Expanding Crypto Sector
- Bitcoin And Ether Futures Euro-Denominated Will Be Introduced By CME Group
Register at the best leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– NFTs Are Used By A Canadian Taco Franchise’s Customer Loyalty Program
Through a new Tenacious Tacos NFT collection, this $6 million Canadian taco franchise, StrEATS, is placing their customer loyalty program on the blockchain. Holders of the Tenacious Tacos collection can profit from both Web3 and actual benefits. If someone wants to earn more digital incentives, they can stake their nonfungible tokens (NFTs). Tenacious Tacos staked can be exchanged for benefits like winning free meals for life or monthly dividends in ETH/WETH. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– To Draw In New Consumers, Starbucks Unveils The Web3 Rewards Program
According to its interim CEO Howard Schultz, the multinational coffee franchise company Starbucks is planning to introduce a new Web3 rewards program to draw in and keep customers. Schultz mentioned Starbucks’ upcoming Web3 digital initiative during the company’s fiscal Q3 earnings call. This initiative will build on the company’s existing loyalty program and introduce its potent spend-to-earn Stars strategy.Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Bitcoin Mining Pools Developer Receives A 1 BTC Donation From Foundry Digital
A pseudonymous developer in the bitcoin ecosystem by the name of 4ss0 is working on Stratum V2 and has received a donation of 1 BTC from Foundry Digital, an institutional service provider for bitcoin mining. Stratum V2 is an open-source communication protocol that enables improved communication between miners, their proxies, and mining pools, allowing for greater contributions to the overall hashrate of the Bitcoin network. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– More Than 44 Million Contracts Deployed On Ethereum Since Development
According to Electric Capital developer “Emre,” over 44 million smart contracts have been used on Ethereum since its launch. Additionally, of the 15 million or so active contracts, almost 70 percent are duplicates of one of 15 templates. He estimates that 22 million contracts, or more than 50% of all contracts, have been destroyed in an effort to conserve gas. Furthermore, gas token contracts make up 10% of the active ones. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– 100,000 Diploma Are Issued By India’s Maharashtra State On The Polygon Blockchain
The Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development (MSBSD) has delivered over 100,000 verified digital certificates anchored on the Polygon (MATIC) blockchain using the LegitDoc platform. The project intends to digitize the transcripts and certificates that MSBSD annually awards to about 100,000 students. According to Neil Martis, co-founder of LegitDoc, this was accomplished by producing tamper-evident digital diploma PDFs that are anchored on Polygon Blockchain. Read Full on Finbold.
– UK Parliamentary Group Opens Investigation On More Regulation Of The Expanding Crypto Sector
An investigation by the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) has been revealed in an effort to determine if greater regulation of the UK cryptocurrency market is necessary. The investigation intends to explore the current UK approach to cryptocurrency rules and the government’s plans to make the area a hub for digital assets on a worldwide scale. The investigation will also examine UK authorities’ stance on CBDC and the risks associated with digital assets.Read Full on Finbold.
– Bitcoin And Ether Futures Euro-Denominated Will Be Introduced By CME Group
Major derivatives market kicks off on August 29 as the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group plans to begin trading for Bitcoin and Ether euro futures contracts. According to CME Group, contracts for euro-denominated Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) futures with contract sizes of 5 BTC and 50 ETH would be introduced, subject to regulatory review. The CME CF Bitcoin-Euro Reference Rate and CME CF Ether-Euro Reference Rate will serve as the basis for both contracts. Read Full on cointelegraph.