Crypto News Cast For May 13th 2022 ?
Crypto News Cast 📮 13-05-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $1276 B
📊24h Mcap %: 49.23%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 44.20%
📌Active Coins: 4536
📍24h Vol %: -80.46%
💲24h Vol: $125 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Continental Diamond Is Now The First Minnesota Jewelry Store To Accept Bitcoin
- By 2024, South Korea Will Have Established A Crypto Framework
- Reward App, Lolli Announces A Bitcoin Cooperation With ShakeShack
- Michael Saylor Applauds The FASB’s Decision To Revisit Crypto Accounting Guidelines
- Coinbase-Funded Mara Will Advice The Central African Republic On Bitcoin Adoption
- The Shanghai High Court Declared Bitcoin, A Virtual Asset With Economic Value
- Hut 8 Bitcoin Miner Notes Increased $53.3 Million Revenue In Q1 2022
- American Investor, Bill Miller Has Maintained His Stance That Bitcoin Long-Term Is Bullis
Register at the best leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– Continental Diamond Is Now The First Minnesota Jewelry Store To Accept Bitcoin
Continental Diamond, situated in St. Louis Park, has become the first jewelry retailer in Minnesota to accept bitcoin as payment. Continental Diamond will use BitPay’s infrastructure to make it easier to use bitcoin as a payment method and also protect customers from Volatility. Continental’s embrace of bitcoin shows its ability to innovate as the tide of retail turns to a digital experience. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– By 2024, South Korea Will Have Established A Crypto Framework
South Korea’s newly-elected President, Yoon Suk-yeol, is working hard to maintain the country’s reputation as a hub for innovation and is currently planning to implement a full crypto law in 2023 and institutionalize the industry by 2024. The administration plans to introduce the Digital Asset Basic Act (DABA) next year, with more laws following by 2024. The government intends to allow additional institutions to set up their own exchange platforms. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Reward App, Lolli Announces A Bitcoin Cooperation With ShakeShack
When using Lolli’s new Card Boost feature to shop at Shake Shack, consumers may now receive free Bitcoin incentives. Users will link any debit or credit card on the Lolli app for iOS and activate a Shake Shack Card Boost before going to Shake Shack to make a purchase. To commemorate our new cooperation with Shake Shack, Lolli is giving away $100 in bitcoin. Last year, Acrew Capital led a Series A funding round for Lolli, which raised $10 million. Read Full on retailtechinnovationhub.
– Michael Saylor Applauds The FASB’s Decision To Revisit Crypto Accounting Guidelines
Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy and a proponent of Bitcoin (BTC), has praised the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) for voting to study accounting rules for digital assets and commodities. The next FASB review could result in companies no longer having to disclose cryptocurrency like Bitcoin as “intangible assets” on their balance sheets, which Saylor sees as a step toward making it easier for businesses to acquire Bitcoin. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Coinbase-Funded Mara Will Advice The Central African Republic On Bitcoin Adoption
Following its recent decision to make bitcoin legal tender, MARA, a cryptocurrency infrastructure business supported by Coinbase, will advise the President of the Central African Republic (CAR) on Bitcoin adoption. According to the company, MARA will become the Central African Republic’s official crypto partner as well as a crypto consultant to the president. It also advises making the environment conducive enough to encourage more adoption. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– The Shanghai High Court Declared Bitcoin, A Virtual Asset With Economic Value
Despite China’s ban on cryptocurrency trading, the Shanghai High People’s Court has ruled that bitcoin qualifies as a virtual asset protected by Chinese law. The court went on to say that because bitcoin has a specific economic worth and has the characteristics of property, the legal laws of property rights are applied to safeguard it. This is the first time a Chinese higher court has delivered a decision in a bitcoin case. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– UAE’s Emirates Airline Plans To Use Bitcoin As A Payment Method
Emirates, the UAE’s national airline, plans to leverage the versatile nature of digital technologies such as blockchain, metaverse, and cryptocurrency to connect with customers more quickly and easily. Emirates’ Chief Operating Officer, Adel Ahmed Al-Redha, has stated that the airline plans to use Bitcoin as a payment method while also providing Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collectibles on its websites for trading.Read Full on Finbold.
– Hut 8 Bitcoin Miner Notes Increased $53.3 Million Revenue In Q1 2022
Hut 8, a bitcoin miner, reported C$53.3 million in sales and a net profit of C$55,708 in the first quarter of 2022. The deployment of 9,592 additional MicroBT miners, according to the Toronto-based business, enabled them achieve great results in the first three months of the year. The additional miners increased the company’s hash rate by 27 percent from the end of 2021 to 2.54 exahash per second (EH/s).Read Full on theblockcrypto.
– American Investor, Bill Miller Has Maintained His Stance That Bitcoin Long-Term Is Bullis
In a recent interview with CNBC, American investor Bill Miller stated that halving the price of Bitcoin from its current level would not surprise him. In the long run, however, he remains optimistic. He has sold several for margin calls, according to the seasoned stock picker. The largest cryptocurrency is seen as a hedge by the investor. People have lost a lot of money in crypto, he claims, since they’re gambling on something they don’t comprehend. Read Full on U.Today.