Crypto News Cast For October 17th 2022 ?

Crypto News Cast 📮 17-10-2022

News Source

Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.

24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:

📈MarketCap:          $933 B
📊24h Mcap %:        12.16%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom:        40.10%
📌Active Coins:       12724
📍24h Vol %:            22.76%
💲24h Vol:               $52 B

Crypto News Updates :

  • Asset Custody Platform Worth $50 Billion, GK8 Gains License arrangement To Enter Brazil
  • Over 50% Of UK Banks Allow Their Customers To Use Cryptocurrency Exchanges
  • India Wants To Create Crypto SOPs While Holding The G20 Presidency
  • Cryptocurrency Could Be A Tremendous Way To Fuel Financial Transactions – Former CEO Morgan Stanley
  • 75% Of Young US Investors Desire Adding Cryptocurrency To Their Portfolios
  • Top Wealthy Investors Prefer Direct Crypto Investments Than Cryptocurrency ETFs
  • A Macau Bill Aims To Make Digital Currencies A Legal Tender

Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges

– Asset Custody Platform Worth $50 Billion, GK8 Gains License arrangement To Enter Brazil
GK8 has collaborated with 2ND Market, a Brazilian crypto holding firm, to increase bitcoin product offerings in Brazil. This will encourage sustained growth in Latin America’s largest economy. GK8 will license its institutional-grade custody technology to 2ND Market as part of the cooperation arrangement. This will give Brazilian users access to a broader choice of crypto products and services.  Read Full on cointelegraph.

– Over 50% Of UK Banks Allow Their Customers To Use Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Only 47% of UK banks have policies prohibiting consumers from engaging with cryptocurrency exchanges, with the majority citing security concerns. This means that the other 53% allows its customers to use cryptocurrency exchanges.. Read Full on Finbold.

– India Wants To Create Crypto SOPs While Holding The G20 Presidency
India would create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for cryptocurrencies while holding the G20 presidency from December 1, 2022, to November 30, 2023. Sitharaman has previously called for international cooperation to decide on the future of cryptocurrencies and has been wary of widespread use of cryptocurrencies. She confirms that crypto will also be part of India’s agenda during the G20 presidency.  Read Full on cointelegraph.

– Cryptocurrency Could Be A Tremendous Way To Fuel Financial Transactions – Former CEO Morgan Stanley
In an interview with CNBC in October, former CEO of Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) John Mack said that cryptocurrencies will become “a big method that monetary transactions take place” in the future. He added that there are a number of advantages that digital assets have over the conventional financial industry, and cryptocurrencies will be essential to the digitization of the economy. Read Full on Finbold.

– 75% Of Young US Investors Desire Adding Cryptocurrency To Their Portfolios
According to a Bank of America assessment, 75% of investors up to the age of 42 believe that alternative financial products such as commodities, real estate, private equity, and cryptocurrency should have a place in their portfolios. They noted that investing exclusively in conventional equities and bonds cannot ensure future financial success. Comparatively, only 32% of individuals above that age have distributed 5% of their money to cryptocurrency.  Read Full on CryptoPotato.

– Top Wealthy Investors Prefer Direct Crypto Investments Than Cryptocurrency ETFs
Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW) and Fidelity are slowly developing cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs) as a result of their gradual embrace of cryptocurrencies. According to the most recent data from the global wealth managers survey from GlobalData released on October 13, high-net-worth investors (HNW investors) continue to be interested in investing directly into the asset class. Read Full on Finbold.

– A Macau Bill Aims To Make Digital Currencies A Legal Tender
The Macau executive council has finished debating a draft measure that would include digital forms of money on its list of approved financial instruments. The measure is aimed at ensuring that digital currency and other kinds of money have equal standing in addition to making improvements to the country’s legal framework. Read Full on Bitcoin News.

Leave a Comment