Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $914 B
📊24h Mcap %: -2.05%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 40.00%
📌Active Coins: 12803
📍24h Vol %: -9.70%
💲24h Vol: $57 B
Crypto News Updates :
- 3 Million Cryptocurrency Wallets Were Created By Reddit Users To Claim Polygon NFTs
- Africa’s Oldest National Park Supports Shiba Inu Donations
- N26, A $9 Billion European Digital Bank, Enables Trading Bitcoin Trading
- MicroStrategy’s Saylor Praises Bitcoin As A “Freedom Machine”
- Institutional Clients Will Be Able To Trade Ether On Fidelity’s Crypto Platform
- Cardano Records Week 280% Increase In NFT Volumes
- Cryptoassets Are Now Considered Financial Products By South African Financial Sector Regulator
- Since 2020, Bitcoin Is Now Less Volatile Than The S&P 500 And The Nasdaq
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– 3 Million Cryptocurrency Wallets Were Created By Reddit Users To Claim Polygon NFTs
According to Pali Bhat, chief product officer, Redditors have generated more than 3 million Reddit Vault wallets to buy and trade NFT avatars based on the platform’s Snoo mascot since the series debuted in July. Reddit isn’t the first site to let NFTs as PFPs (also known as profile pictures), but it has been one of the more well-received launches. Success for NFT on Reddit suggests that there might still be a market for JPEGs. Read Full on Decrypt.
– Africa’s Oldest National Park Supports Shiba Inu Donations
The Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Virunga National Park has announced that it now accepts more than 100 cryptocurrencies, including the Shiba Inu meme coin (SHIB). The park depends on donations to fund the rangers who assist in safeguarding its diverse wildlife. Savannahs, active volcanoes, and snowfields are just a few of the incredibly diverse habitats that make up the park, which has a surface area of about 7,800 square kilometers. Read Full on U.Today.
– N26, A $9 Billion European Digital Bank, Enables Trading Bitcoin Trading
According to a CNBC story, N26, a $9 billion European digital bank, is introducing services for trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The bank’s newly created service, N26 Crypto, will be made available to Austrian consumers over the coming weeks and will initially support bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. Over the course of the following six months, N26 intends to broaden its service offering to customers in other markets following its initial release. Read Full on CNBC.
– MicroStrategy’s Saylor Praises Bitcoin As A “Freedom Machine”
Former CEO of MicroStrategy and executive chairman Michael Saylor has continued to praise Bitcoin’s (BTC) capabilities, referring to the leading cryptocurrency as a path to freedom. Saylor further confirms that Bitcoin’s decentralized structure transforms the asset into an economic machine based on the truth and addresses some of the inefficiencies in the conventional banking industry.Read Full on Finbold.
– Institutional Clients Will Be Able To Trade Ether On Fidelity’s Crypto Platform
According to a document distributed by the investment company, institutional clients of Fidelity Digital Assets will be able to trade ether (ETH) starting on October 28. The action is the latest step taken by Fidelity, the parent firm of Fidelity Digital Assets, to make cryptocurrency accessible to institutional clients. The company announced earlier this month that it had launched a new Ethereum Index Fund for accredited investors after raising around $5 million. Read Full on coindesk.
– Cardano Records Week 280% Increase In NFT Volumes
In just seven days, Cardano’s NFT volume has grown by 280%. There was a 280% increase in ADA NFT volumes between Oct. 10, when there were only 811,000, and Oct. 17, when there were 3.0 million ADA. Immutable X was moved to position four by Cardano’s entry into the top three NFT networks. According to data from OpenCNFT, the number of NFT trades surged by 67% over the previous seven days to reach 48,384, while the number of NFTs sold increased by 65.27% to reach 45,668. Read Full on U.Today.
– Cryptoassets Are Now Considered Financial Products By South African Financial Sector Regulator
Crypto assets have reportedly been recognized as financial product under the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Act of South Africa, according to a newly released government gazette. The term refers to any digital representation of value that is not issued by a central bank but can be electronically traded, transferred, or kept by natural or legal persons for the purpose of making payments, making investments, or obtaining other benefits.Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Since 2020, Bitcoin Is Now Less Volatile Than The S&P 500 And The Nasdaq
According to research released this week by cryptocurrency data provider Kaiko, Bitcoin’s 20-day realized volatility, a measure of the daily variations in price, has dropped below both Nasdaq and the S&P 500’s level for the first time in two years. Bitcoin’s 20-day realized volatility, a measure of the daily variations in price, has dropped below both Nasdaq and the S&P 500’s level for the first time in two years. Read Full on Decrypt.