Crypto News Cast 📮 22-10-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📊24h Mcap %: 4.78%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.90%
📌Active Coins: 12805
💲24h Vol: $33 B
Crypto News Updates :
- 24,000 ATMs Around Brazil Will Provide Tether USDT
- Hong Kong’s Government Is Considering Allowing Retail Cryptocurrency Investments
- Bitcoin Might Reach $270,000 By 2030, According to New Finder’s Report
- Interpol Unveils The “First-Ever Metaverse” For Global Law Enforcement
- Whales Add $313 Million In LINK In Six Months
- New York-based FX broker, Oanda Opens Crypto Trading Services In The U.S
- Fidelity Expands Its Crypto Hiring Push, Onboards 100 New Employees
- Research Shows That Middle East And North Africa Influences Crypto Market Growth
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– Hong Kong’s Government Is Considering Allowing Retail Cryptocurrency Investments
According to South China Morning Post, Hong Kong’s regulators are considering allowing individual investors to directly participate in investing in digital assets as they take a different approach from the government of mainland China. The potential attitude change would coincide with Hong Kong’s loss of financial technology talent, which would benefit Singapore, Hong Kong’s primary rival, by undermining the territory’s position as a hub for the crypto business. Read Full on Finbold.
– Bitcoin Might Reach $270,000 By 2030, According to New Finder’s Report
Finder, an Australian financial services firm, ran two surveys among its high-profile professionals to assess their views on bitcoin’s future price. Bitcoin, The biggest digital asset, is expected to trade at around $21,300 by the end of the year, according to analysts. They are optimistic about the long-term value, predicting it to reach about $80,000 by 2025 and around $270,000 by 2030. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– Interpol Unveils The “First-Ever Metaverse” For Global Law Enforcement
Interpol has announced the introduction of a fully operational metaverse, which will first be used for activities such as immersive training courses for forensic investigations. The INTERPOL Metaverse is the first-ever Metaverse specifically created for global law enforcement. Among other things, the platform will allow law enforcement around the world to engage with one another through avatars. Read Full on Decrypt.
– Whales Add $313 Million In LINK In Six Months
This year has seen a surge in whale accumulation and address activity on Chainlink LINK. As the bear market kicked in, Big whale addresses with 10,000-1 million LINK continued to accumulate tokens. According to the most recent data from the crypto-analytic site Santiment, this group of investors has added more than $312 million in LINK tokens to their wallets since March 3rd. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– New York-based FX broker, Oanda Opens Crypto Trading Services In The U.S
Oanda, a multi-asset trading firm based in New York, has launched a new cryptocurrency trading service in the United States. This was in collaboration with regulated blockchain infrastructure provider Paxos Trust Company and intended to provide investors with secure access to crypto alongside their existing forex portfolios. The agreement will allow US-based investors to spot-trade cryptocurrencies on Paxos’ itBit exchange via Oanda’s mobile platform. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Fidelity Expands Its Crypto Hiring Push, Onboards 100 New Employees
Over the next six months, financial giant Fidelity plans to add 100 new employees to its cryptocurrency division. The Boston-based financial giant’s new hiring drive sets it distinct from certain cryptocurrency businesses that recently began mass-firing their personnel in response to falling cryptocurrency values. With $4.5 trillion worth of assets under management, Fidelity probably wants to take advantage of these major layoffs in order to recruit additional talent. Read Full on U.Today.
– Research Shows That Middle East And North Africa Influences Crypto Market Growth
The global cryptocurrency market has been expanding steadily over the past year, with the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area standing out among the other regions due to recording the biggest year-over-year (YoY) growth in terms of crypto transaction volume. The Middle East and North Africa region saw the biggest global rise in crypto transaction volume between June 2021 and June 2022, up to 48%. Read Full on Finbold.