Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $2549 B
📊24h Mcap %: 15.00%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 45.20%
📌Active Coins: 6460
📍24h Vol %: -19.13%
💲24h Vol: $84 B
Crypto News Updates :
- DeFi On Solana Total Value Skyrockets To As High As $12.7B
- JPMorgan Says Bitcoin Mainstream Adoption Is Fueled By Inflation Fears
- Pension Fund For Texas Firefighters Raises $25M To Bitcoin And Ether
- Investment giant, Capital Group With $2.6T AUM Calls Bitcoin An Appealing Asset
- Walmart Installs 200 Bitcoin ATMs And Plans For 8000 In total
- 80% Of Ethereum NFTs From April Were Snapped Up By 17% Addresses
- Tesla Held Unto Bitcoin, As Elon Musk Makes Meme BTC Tweets
- Spanish Banks Grows Interest To Offer Crypto Assets To Its Customers
- Reddit Is Planning To Build NFT Marketplace, Users Can Trade NFTs
Register at the best leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– DeFi On Solana Total Value Skyrockets To As High As $12.7B
Decentralized finance (DeFi) projects built on the Solana network continues to increase, as according to data aggregator DeFiLlama, the total value locked (TVL) of all DeFi projects built on the network is now valued at $12.7 billion currently. So, The most dominant project is Raydium, which is a popular decentralized exchange (DEX) for the Solana ecosystem, Raydium boasts with over 14% of total value value i.e. $1.8 billion.
According to Bloomberg reports, Bitcoin keeps booming as it sees more adoptions due to Concerns that inflation will keep rising, aside from the first U.S. bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund (ETF), according to JPMorgan strategists. He goes on to note that discerning bitcoin as a better option against inflation than Gold will cause the flagship cryptocurrency to continue its upward trend, causing the shift from gold ETFs into Bitcoin funds.
A Thursday Bloomberg report shows that a pension fund for firefighters in Houston allocated part of its $4 billion portfolio towards crypto, the Houston Firefighters’ Relief and Retirement Fund used the New York Digital Investment Group, or NYDIG, to carry out the purchase of $25 million in Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH). As of June 2020, Texas comptroller’s office shows the pension fund held over $4.1 billion in total net assets.
– Spanish Banks Grows Interest To Offer Crypto Assets To Its Customers
Spanish banks grow interest in offering cryptocurrency services to their customers and set up arrangements tk even comply with any regulations attached to it, already there are plans to register for the list of virtual asset service providers and custody organizations. These must be compiled by the Bank of Spain before October 29. Already, Spanish banks are currently complying with anti-money laundering laws.
– Reddit Is Planning To Build NFT Marketplace, Users Can Trade NFTs
According to a job listing by the company, the Popular online discussion community Reddit is ready to build its own platform for users to buy and sell NFTs as they are seeking to hire a “Senior Backend Engineer, NFT Platform,”. Notably, the best candidate will “design, build and ship backend services for millions of users to create, buy, sell and use NFT-backed digital goods, the job listing ad was first captured earlier this month.