Crypto News Cast 📮 14-09-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $981 B
📊24h Mcap %: -5.80%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.00%
📌Active Coins: 12243
📍24h Vol %: -18.10%
💲24h Vol: $78 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Abra Reveals Plans For A U.S Bank To Support Digital Assets
- A Luxury Resort In Dubai, Palazzo Versace, Is Now Accepting BTC
- MetaMask Is Integrated Into The Opera Crypto Browser Before The Ethereum Merge
- Singapore Is The Top Nation With Most Interest In Ethereum Merge
- Charles Schwab, Fidelity, And Citadel Securities Deploys A Bitcoin Crypto Exchange
- By Year’s End, Russia Hopes To Have Rules For Cross-border Cryptocurrency Transfers
- JPMorgan Employs A Crypto And Metaverse Expert For Its Industry Expansion
- The Central Bank Of Bahrain Runs Trial For Bitcoin Payment Processing System
- In 2023, Russia Expects To Use BTC For International Trade
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– Abra Reveals Plans For A U.S Bank To Support Digital Assets
Abra, a cryptocurrency trading platform, announced that it was setting up a state-chartered bank with headquarters in the United States that would accept deposits of digital assets. Abra Bank would be subject to U.S. regulatory oversight and would permit consumers to use digital assets in a manner that appeared to be analogous to the usage of fiat at conventional banks. ‘Abra International’ was another project the organization had in mind. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– A Luxury Resort In Dubai, Palazzo Versace, Is Now Accepting BTC
A luxurious hotel in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Palazzo Versace Dubai, is now taking bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment for services. The resort now allows customers to pay with bitcoin thanks to a partnership with Binance, the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Since September 7, consumers can use bitcoin to pay for hotel stays, meals at restaurants, events, meetings, and spa treatments. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– MetaMask Is Integrated Into The Opera Crypto Browser Before The Ethereum Merge
Third-party wallets like MetaMask are now supported by Opera Crypto Browser, a Web3-focused browser designed to function with a range of decentralized apps (dApps). The upgrade, which has been described as one of the most significant improvements since its origin, comes as Ethereum prepares to switch from the proof-of-work (PoW) consensus process to the less-power-hungry proof-of-stake (PoS) model, which is anticipated to happen later this week.Read Full on Decrypt.
– Singapore Is The Top Nation With Most Interest In Ethereum Merge
Singapore tops the list of nations interested in the Ethereum (ETH) Merge event, according to a recent Coingecko study, with a total search score of 377. Singapore was discovered to have the highest search levels for the phrases “Ethereum Merge,” “ETH Classic,” and “Ethereum” globally. With scores of 286 each, Canada and Switzerland are tied for second place. Canada scored highest in terms of “ETH POW,” the abbreviation for the ethereum proof-of-work consensus mechanism. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Charles Schwab, Fidelity, And Citadel Securities Deploys A Bitcoin Crypto Exchange
An exchange for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been launched by a group of powerful financial institutions, including Charles Schwab, Citadel Securities, and Fidelity Digital Assets. The purpose of EDX Markets (EDXM) is to act as a powerful exchange supported by the liquidity of established financial institutions. The initiative also includes important contributions from Paradigm, Sequoia Capital, and Virtu Financial. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– By Year’s End, Russia Hopes To Have Rules For Cross-border Cryptocurrency Transfers
Russia may be the first nation to permit international cryptocurrency transfers while outlawing domestic cryptocurrency transfers. According to a fintech specialist in the Russian State Duma, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin gave the government the official order to reach agreement on crypto legislation in Russia by December 19, 2022. Mishustin also requested that regulators complete the rules governing cryptocurrency mining and international exchanges of digital currencies. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– JPMorgan Employs A Crypto And Metaverse Expert For Its Industry Expansion
The American banking giant, JPMorgan Chase, is seeking a Vice President (VP), Payments Business Development Manager, to join the division’s Web 3, Crypto, Fintech, and Metaverse division’s West Coast Payments Team. Given that Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JPMorgan, has been a vocal opponent of bitcoin, the bank’s most recent foray into the digital asset market may come as a surprise to many analysts in the market. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– The Central Bank Of Bahrain Runs Trial For Bitcoin Payment Processing System
In collaboration with Bitcoin payment processor OpenNode, the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) intends to introduce a payment processing and payout solution for Bitcoin (BTC). The move is motivated by the region’s expanding interest in digital assets. The company stated that the solution would play a crucial role in promoting economic expansion while assisting enterprises. Once implemented, the payment system would pave the way for the creation of future goods that were similar Read Full on Finbold.
– In 2023, Russia Expects To Use BTC For International Trade
According to a report by a local media outlet, Russia may start accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment for foreign trade as early as 2023. It has been a week since the Russian Central Bank and Ministry of Finance agreed that using the alternative payment mechanism for cross-border payments would be necessary. Businesses in Russia will have the option of using bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that the government has approved. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.