Crypto News Cast 📮 24-09-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $940 B
📊24h Mcap %: 15.70%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 38.90%
📌Active Coins: 12383
📍24h Vol %: -13.65%
💲24h Vol: $62 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Russian Authorities Permit The Use Of Cryptocurrencies For International Payments
- Michael Saylor Anticipates Bitcoin Trading At $69,000 In The Next 4 Years
- Estonia Approves The First Bitcoin And Crypto Bank Following New Law
- In The Netherlands, Coinbase Is The First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Get Regulatory Approval
- World Economic Forum Launches Cooperation To Use Web3, Blockchain For Effective Climate Action
- An Israeli Cryptocurrency Exchange Becomes First To Acquire Capital Markets License
- MP Matt Hancock Says UK Should Reduce Its Cryptocurrency Tax Rate To Promote Growth
- Record Number Of 150,000 ETH Are Staked In Ethereum Deposit Contract
- Despite The Nation’s Financial Collapse, Lebanese Citizens Are Turning To Crypto
- Over £30Billion Is Reportedly Spent By UK Retail Investor’s On Cryptocurrency Investments
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– Russian Authorities Permit The Use Of Cryptocurrencies For International Payments
A deal permitting cross-border cryptocurrency settlements has apparently been agreed by the Bank of Russia and the nation’s Ministry of Finance. The planned regulation change was intended to give Russian citizens access to digital wallets. The policy describes how to obtain cryptocurrency, what can be done with it, and its usage in cross-border transactions, according to deputy finance minister Alexei Moiseev. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Michael Saylor Anticipates Bitcoin Trading At $69,000 In The Next 4 Years
According to Michael Saylor, co-founder and chairman of the business intelligence software company MicroStrategy, the price of bitcoin will reach its all-time high, about $69,000 in the next four years. The entrepreneur has portrayed himself as an enthusiastic advocate of the most popular cryptocurrency, and his business is the largest corporate holder of BTC. It added 301 more coins earlier this week, bringing its total holdings to 130,000 BTC. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– Estonia Approves The First Bitcoin And Crypto Bank Following New Law
According to a statement from the Financial Intelligence Unit, Striga, a bitcoin and cryptocurrency bank, became the first virtual asset service provider (VASP) to receive regulatory clearance in Estonia after the nation’s legal framework for digital assets was updated. The Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act strengthened regulations against VASPs while assuring customers and traders in the area that they would not be impacted. It went into effect earlier this March. Read Full on Bitcoin Magazine.
– In The Netherlands, Coinbase Is The First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Get Regulatory Approval
Coinbase, the first significant cryptocurrency exchange to successfully gain regulatory clearance to operate in the Netherlands in keeping with the ongoing growth of the bitcoin industry. The cryptocurrency exchange announced that Coinbase had successfully registered with the Dutch Central Bank (De Nederlandsche Bank – DNB) to enable it to provide its cryptocurrency products and services to customers in the Netherlands. Read Full on Finbold.
– World Economic Forum Launches Cooperation To Use Web3, Blockchain For Effective Climate Action
With growing concern over blockchain technology’s environmental impact, the World Economic Forum (WEF) is announcing a new public-private cooperation to use web3 technologies to better support favorable climate outcomes. The group, which consists of interdisciplinary members ranging from the blockchain platform Solana to nonprofit organizations focusing on sustainability, intends to encourage research and development, share best practices, and influence regulation. Read Full on Forkast.
– An Israeli Cryptocurrency Exchange Becomes First To Acquire Capital Markets License
The first cryptocurrency company in the nation to be granted a license by the Capital Markets Authority is the Israeli-based cryptocurrency exchange Bits of Gold. In a “Bits of Gold Wallet” they have been developing for a while, Bits of Gold will be able to hold digital currencies through protected custody. In addition, it will begin offering a solution that will let banks and other financial institutions access its digital asset services. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– MP Matt Hancock Says UK Should Reduce Its Cryptocurrency Tax Rate To Promote Growth
Former Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Music, and Sport Matt Hancock stated that the U.K. must adopt a long-term strategy and reduce cryptocurrency taxes to promote the development of digital innovation. Since cryptocurrency is treated equally with other assets under U.K. tax law, any trades in cryptocurrency are subject to a 20% capital gains tax. The MP also stated that some rules needed to be updated to reflect advancements in the cryptocurrency business. Read Full on cryptoslate.
– Record Number Of 150,000 ETH Are Staked In Ethereum Deposit Contract
In the previous week, around 150,000 ETH, worth almost $195 million, were transferred to the ETH 2.0 deposit contract. With 13.9 million ETH staked, the total amount of Ethereum has also reached a new record high. Before the Merge update, there were 13,343,768 addresses for ETH 2.0 deposit contracts. With 153,000 fresh ETHs invested in the month before the Merge, the stake rate also climbed. Read Full on U.Today.
– Despite The Nation’s Financial Collapse, Lebanese Citizens Are Turning To Crypto
According to reports, some of Lebanon’s tech-savvy youth have turned their attention to cryptocurrencies in the wake of the recent financial crisis. Due to ongoing crisis to customers and employees, the government shut down all local banks earlier this week. The fact that it is still unclear when the banking institutions would reopen may have contributed to the residents’ search for alternative financial instruments, such as digital assets. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– Over £30Billion Is Reportedly Spent By UK Retail Investor’s On Cryptocurrency Investments
Despite the fact that cryptocurrency prices continue to experience significant volatility, fresh data reveals that Brits are increasingly investing money in the industry. About £31.795 billion ($34.7 billion) has so far been invested in cryptocurrencies by Brits. The amount spent on digital assets was determined by dividing the typical Brit’s cryptocurrency expenditure by the most recent World Bank population estimates for the area. Read Full on Finbold.