Crypto News Cast 📮 04-09-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $981 B
📊24h Mcap %: 3.80%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 38.70%
📌Active Coins: 12089
📍24h Vol %: -3.58%
💲24h Vol: $45 B
Crypto News Updates :
- In Preparation For The World Cup, FIFA Unveils An Nft Platform On Algorand
- DappRadar Reveals The Blockchain Sector Is Primarily Used For Gaming
- Vitalik Thinks Crypto Volatility Will Level Off Like Gold
- Revolut Reduces Cryptocurrency Trading Costs By 20% As Of October 2022
- BlackRock Uses A Kraken Subsidiary For Bitcoin Price Indexing
- Before ‘The Merge,’ Ethereum Network Adds Over 70,000 New Unique Addresses Daily
- BIS Executives Says Crypto Adaptability And Transparency Are Essential For Perfect Monetary System
- Expert Examines Ethereum (ETH) Post-Merger Economics And Value Proposition
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– In Preparation For The World Cup, FIFA Unveils An Nft Platform On Algorand
FIFA, the world’s governing body of soccer, has announced it will introduce a new platform called “FIFA+ Collect” for digital collectibles with a soccer theme in the months leading up to the 2022 World Cup. The Algorand blockchain, created by MIT scientist Silvio Micali as a proof-of-stake Ethereum and Solana substitute, will power FIFA+ Collect NFT Platform. Algorand was made FIFA’s official blockchain partner in May.Read Full on Decrypt.
– DappRadar Reveals The Blockchain Sector Is Primarily Used For Gaming
According to recent DappRadar data, the gaming sector is still essential to the blockchain business. In accordance with data from August, the research estimates that the gaming business uses about 50.51% more than it did one month earlier. Although the data are a strong indication of the sector as a whole, they are down from the prior month. The gaming business accounted for over 57.30% of usage last month. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Vitalik Thinks Crypto Volatility Will Level Off Like Gold
In a recent interview, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin discussed the health of the cryptocurrency markets and the prospects for blockchain technology. In the medium term, he anticipated that the volatility of the cryptocurrency market would decline to that of stocks and gold, albeit he did not specify at what price. The developer also discussed proof of work, proof of stake, and Bitcoiners’ resistance to the latter. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– Revolut Reduces Cryptocurrency Trading Costs By 20% As Of October 2022
Revolut, a challenger bank, has announced plans to increase its crypto workforce on the continent and has obtained regulatory authorization to offer cryptocurrency services to its 17 million European customers. Revolut informed its clients via email that, from October 3, 2022, it will reduce the costs for “buying and trading crypto from 2.50% to 1.99%, representing a 20% slash in prices.” Read Full on Finbold.
– BlackRock Uses A Kraken Subsidiary For Bitcoin Price Indexing
BlackRock, a major asset management company, has teamed up with CF Benchmarks, a division of Kraken, to create a Bitcoin Trust. The CF Benchmark indexes will be used to benchmark BlackRock’s Bitcoin product. Despite the present bear market, CEO Sui Chung stated that institutions are becoming more interested in cryptocurrencies and Crypto knowledge continues to grow. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– Before ‘The Merge,’ Ethereum Network Adds Over 70,000 New Unique Addresses Daily
The Ethereum network is seeing a lot of activity as it prepares for the upcoming Merge upgrade. The number of addresses has increased by 2,210,529 from the 202,361,298 on August 2. According to Etherscan data, Ethereum added approximately 71,307 addresses every day over the course of 30 days. Read Full on Finbold.
– BIS Executives Says Crypto Adaptability And Transparency Are Essential For Perfect Monetary System
Central bank digital currencies (CBDC) are seen as a way to improve the current fiat ecosystem by governments all over the world. A strong monetary ecosystem can only be enabled by cryptocurrency’s technical prowess, which is underpinned by the central bank’s trust. According to the article credited to BIS executives Jon Frost and Hyun Song Shin as well as IMF deputy managing director Agustin Carstens, digital technologies hold great promise for the monetary system’s future. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Expert Examines Ethereum (ETH) Post-Merger Economics And Value Proposition
Justin Bons, founder and chief investment officer of Cyber Capital, predicts that the activation of the Merge will cause Ethereum to become a deflationary cryptocurrency with negative inflation. This will make Ethereum’s value proposition more appealing because it is based on network utilization behavior. Read Full on U.Today.