Crypto News Cast 📮 07-07-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $938 B
📊24h Mcap %: 28.57%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 42.50%
📌Active Coins: 4547
📍24h Vol %: -3.80%
💲24h Vol: $56 B
Crypto News Updates :
- The Italian Government Will Fund Blockchain Startups With $46 Million In Subsidies
- US Commerce Department Requests Digital Asset Sector’s Input On A Competitive Framework
- Binance Will Stop Charging For The Bitcoin Spot Trades
- El Salvador’s Chivo Bitcoin Wallet Receives $52 Million In Remittances In 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) And Binance Coin (BNB) Are Still Held By Binance’s CZ
- Crypto Expert Reveals Cardano Network’s Bullish Party Time Trigger
- Holding Bitcoin For Three Years Will Certainly Profit Investors, Wolf Of Wall Street Says
Register at the best leverage exchanges
– The Italian Government Will Fund Blockchain Startups With $46 Million In Subsidies
The Italian Ministry of Economic Development has stated that starting in September, some blockchain projects will be eligible to apply for up to $46 million in government subsidies. The Ministry announced that businesses and public or private research institutions will be able to submit financing requests to the government for the creation of initiatives including blockchain, Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– US Commerce Department Requests Digital Asset Sector’s Input On A Competitive Framework
The “Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets” executive order, signed by US President Joe Biden establishes a framework for boosting US economic competitiveness in digital asset technology and is due from the Commerce Department on September 5. The Commerce Department had received eight comments. In its statement, Mastercard noted that the United States held a unique position as a center for both financial services and technical innovation. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Binance Will Stop Charging For The Bitcoin Spot Trades
On the occasion of its fifth anniversary, Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world based on reported trading volumes, has eliminated fees for a variety of Bitcoin spot pairs. Users will be able to take advantage of zero-fee trading, according to Binance, until further notice. It will be accessible beginning on July 8. According to CZ, the company is launching zero-fee trading for a number of Bitcoin trades in order to give back to the community. Read Full on U.Today.
– El Salvador’s Chivo Bitcoin Wallet Receives $52 Million In Remittances In 2022
Chivo App for payments in El Salvador over the last six months, processed $52 million in remittances as expatriates took advantage of commission-free Bitcoin payments. More than 2 million users downloaded the software in less than a month after its release, according to reports. The El Salvador Central Reserve Bank reports that from January to May of this year, remittances from Salvadorans residing abroad totaled more than $50 million. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Bitcoin (BTC) And Binance Coin (BNB) Are Still Held By Binance’s CZ
Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance, is still holding onto his cryptocurrencies despite the turbulence in the market. Changpeng Zhao recently announced in a tweet that he hasn’t sold any Bitcoin (BTC) or Binance Coin (BNB) to demonstrate his steadfast belief. According to information provided by CoinGecko, the prices of the two aforementioned cryptocurrencies are down 70.85 percent and 65.86 percent from their respective all-time highs. Read Full on U.Today.
– Crypto Expert Reveals Cardano Network’s Bullish Party Time Trigger
Following a thorough analysis of Cardano, crypto trading expert Michal van de Poppe has discovered and revealed the next move for the Cardano network. Cardano’s bullish party time trigger is at $0.48, according to van de Poppe, who also stated that until then, ADA is still resting on support. This is consistent with some of the numerous Cardano price forecasts indicating positive surge for the currency. Read Full on Finbold.
– Holding Bitcoin For Three Years Will Certainly Profit Investors, Wolf Of Wall Street Says
The Wolf of Wall Street, a well-known public figure, Jordan Belfort, recommended investors to consider bitcoin as a long-term investment. According to him, investors who retain the asset for more than 3years are likely to get some returns. He complimented the 21 million coins that will ever be produced and predicted that as long as inflation continues to rise, bitcoin will start to trade more like a store of value. Read Full on CryptoPotato.