Crypto News Cast 📮 10-10-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $934 B
📊24h Mcap %: -5.21%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 39.50%
📌Active Coins: 12609
📍24h Vol %: 7.60%
💲24h Vol: $43 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Since Mid-September, The Enigmatic Bitcoin Whale Has Allocated About 5,000 BTC
- Snoop Dogg Colleague Joins Gala Music Board, Pushing Blockchain Commitment
- Brazil’s Tax Authority Confirms 12,000 Registered Companies Holding Cryptocurrency
- Hong Kong-based Asset Management Company Buys Crypto Exchange Huobi’s Major Stake
- Amid Rumours Of Justin Sun Buying Huobi, TRX Passes 4 Billion Network Transactions
- Officially, Dow Jones Is Now More Volatile Than Bitcoin, Data Reveal
- Turkey Strives To Make Istanbul The Center Of The Global Blockchain Hype
Register at the best crypto leverage exchanges
– Since Mid-September, The Enigmatic Bitcoin Whale Has Allocated About 5,000 BTC
A mysterious Bitcoin whale began making aggressive purchases of digital gold on September 17, 2022. They typically purchase BTC for 100–200 coins. They now have a net balance of 26,280 BTC instead of 21,799 BTC, adding extra 5k BTC. The USD balance of this wallet exceeded $500 million in less than three weeks. Despite the largest cryptocurrency’s dismal performance, it reached a local top of more over $521 million two days ago. Read Full on U.Today.
– Snoop Dogg Colleague Joins Gala Music Board, Pushing Blockchain Commitment
The hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg said in February that he had purchased Death Row Records and would ultimately turn it into a non-fungible token (NFT) company that’s supported by blockchain technology. Moving Further, The iconic rapper’s brand partnership manager Nick Adler has joined Gala Music as an advisory board member, which will help advance Snoop Dogg’s blockchain goals. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Brazil’s Tax Authority Confirms 12,000 Registered Companies Holding Cryptocurrency
More than 12,000 businesses in Brazil that indicated they possessed cryptocurrencies on their balance sheets were registered, according to the Brazilian Tax Authority. The 11,360 businesses that declared in July have increased to this number. However, there were 35,000 fewer people who declared bitcoin assets in the same month. But the number is still significant, and adoption rates are still very high, with more than 1.3 million people signing up. Read Full on BeInCrypto.
– Hong Kong-based Asset Management Company Buys Crypto Exchange Huobi’s Major Stake
After purchasing the stock of the company’s founder Li Lin, the Hong Kong-based asset management firm About Capital Management recently overtook Li Lin as the largest shareholder in the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi. The asset management company’s purchase of the Asian cryptocurrency exchange has put an end to reports that Sam Bankman-FTX, Fried’s Binance, and Justin Sun were considering purchasing, or had already purchased, Huobi.Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Amid Rumours Of Justin Sun Buying Huobi, TRX Passes 4 Billion Network Transactions
According to the TRONSCAN data, the total number of transactions on the TRON blockchain has recently reached 4 billion, with 4,812,800 of those transactions occurring in the last day alone. The fact that TRON’s total value locked (TVL) has surpassed $12.5 billion is also noteworthy. The rise is related to rumors that Sam Bankman-FTX Fried’s may have assisted Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, in actually purchasing the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi. Read Full on Finbold.
– Officially, Dow Jones Is Now More Volatile Than Bitcoin, Data Reveal
With both asset classes battling prevalent macroeconomic conditions, like soaring inflation and interest rate hikes, Bitcoin (BTC) has recently traded side by side with stocks. However, as the leading cryptocurrency exhibits symptoms of decoupling from equities, Bitcoin’s volatility seems to be calming down in comparison to conventional stocks. The Dow Jones index, which follows the 30 biggest industrial stocks as of October 7, was more volatile than Bitcoin. Read Full on Finbold.
– Turkey Strives To Make Istanbul The Center Of The Global Blockchain Hype
The Turkish cryptocurrency community is quite keen to use the proverbial adage “The bear market is an opportunity to build,” in order to bring Ethereum’s global boom to Istanbul, the country’s commercial center. One of the most active nations in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space is Turkey, and its interest goes beyond simple market trends. The local community includes academics, Web3 startups, blockchain developers, university groups, and a sizable number of cryptocurrency speculators. Read Full on cointelegraph.