Crypto News Cast 📮 13-06-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $981 B
📊24h Mcap %: -142.00
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 46.20%
📌Active Coins: 4542
📍24h Vol %: 61.26%
💲24h Vol: $143 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Despite Volatility, More Hedge Funds Are Investing In Cryptocurrency
- Huobi Launched Of $1 Billion Investment Vehicle On Web3 And DeFi
- In An Inflationary Bull Market, Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller Prefers Bitcoin To Gold
- As Bitcoin Price Falls Below $25K, The Hash Rate Hits All-Time High
- Using Abra Rewards Card, American Express Introduces First Cryptocurrency Product
Register at the best leverage exchanges
– Despite Volatility, More Hedge Funds Are Investing In Cryptocurrency
According to PwC’s 4th Annual Global Crypto Hedge Fund Report 2022, the Crypto sector’s volatility hasn’t discouraged more regular hedge funds from investing in crypto, and more specialist crypto funds are being launched as digital assets gain recognition. As the market matures, more crypto-focused hedge funds and higher AuM will emerge, as well as more traditional funds entering the crypto space.Read Full on theblockcrypto.
– Huobi Launched Of $1 Billion Investment Vehicle On Web3 And DeFi
Huobi, a cryptocurrency veteran of nearly a decade, has launched Ivy Blocks, a new investment arm that will support the burgeoning ecosystems of decentralized finance and Web 3-based blockchain technologies. Ivy Blocks will manage more than $1 billion in cryptocurrencies, according to the business. This sum, according to the company, will allow the investment arm to be well-positioned to take advantage of market. Read Full on CryptoPotato.
– In An Inflationary Bull Market, Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller Prefers Bitcoin To Gold
Stanley Druckenmiller, the chairman, CEO of Duquesne Family Office LLC and a well-known billionaire hedge fund manager has recently offered his thoughts on bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading, claiming that in an inflationary bull market, he would prefer to possess bitcoin over gold. He did say, though, that in a bear market, he would rather hold gold. He highlighted that he believes this because he has spent enough time watching the markets. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– As Bitcoin Price Falls Below $25K, The Hash Rate Hits All-Time High
The Bitcoin (BTC) hash rate, a network security measure based on mining processing power, reached a new all-time high (ATH) of 231.428 ExaHash per second (EH/s) amid a continuing bear market that has seen BTC price fall below the key $25,000 barrier. In addition to the new hash rate ATH, the Bitcoin network difficulty is now at a healthy 30.283 trillion. Also, The Bitcoin Lightning Network’s capacity was also extended to 4,000 BTC. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– Using Abra Rewards Card, American Express Introduces First Cryptocurrency Product
American Express (AMEX) is partnering with Abra, a digital-assets services company, to launch its first crypto product. Users of the Abra Crypto Card will be able to earn crypto for any purchase, regardless of the quantity or category. With no yearly or foreign transaction fees, cardholders can select from over 100 cryptocurrencies offered by the Abra platform. Amex shopping, travel, dining offers will be included with the card. Read Full on coindesk.