Crypto News Cast 📮 09-08-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today, It includes all the latest news, prices, and events in the cryptocurrency world.
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $1089 B
📊24h Mcap %: -36.40%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 40.60%
📌Active Coins: 11597
📍24h Vol %: 4.35%
💲24h Vol: $70 B
Crypto News Updates :
- Cryptocurrency Company Block Is Among The Top Gainers On The ‘Fortune 500’
- Large Cardano Whales Amasses $138,000,000 Worth Of ADA In 8days
- World Gold Council Exec Believed Blockchain Technology Will Increase Trust In Gold
- Avalanche (AVAX) And Stellar (XLM) Are Now Supported By Robinhood
- According To Bloomberg’s Mike McGlone, Bitcoin Will Hit $100,000 In No Time
- Early Cryptocurrency Investors Have Mega Opportunity, As Institutional Demand Is Still Growing
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Says Dogecoin Is More Useful Than Cardano
Register at the best leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– Cryptocurrency Company Block Is Among The Top Gainers On The ‘Fortune 500’
One of the greatest gainers on the 2022 Fortune 500 list is the payment platform Block.Inc (NYSE: SQ), which is currently ranked 208 and has had a 115-position increase jump. Block is now the 14th-highest gainer on the Fortune 500 list as a result of the rating. It’s interesting to note that while revenue increased by 86 percent over the review period, Block’s profit decreased by 22%. Read Full on Finbold.
– Large Cardano Whales Amasses $138,000,000 Worth Of ADA In 8days
The extent to which Cardano whales and sharks have been massively buying up ADA over the course of an eight-day period is now being revealed by new data from a well-known crypto analytics company. Following the mid-June dump around the local price peak, Cardano shark and whale addresses have reportedly amassed a combined $138 million in ADA in eight days as reported by Sentiment. Read Full on The Daily Hodl.
– World Gold Council Exec Believed Blockchain Technology Will Increase Trust In Gold
Joe Cavatoni, regional CEO and head of global sales for the World Gold Council (WGC), said that he thinks blockchain technology will be included into the gold market in order to assist the industry standardize reporting. Cavatoni discussed the London Bullion Market Association’s (LBMA) and WGC’s Gold Bar Integrity Programme (GBI), which intends to standardize an international system of gold bar integrity, chain of custody, and provenance. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– Avalanche (AVAX) And Stellar (XLM) Are Now Supported By Robinhood
According to a recent statement, Stellar (XLM) and Avalanche (AVAX) have been added to the popular trading app Robinhood. The trading platform has significantly increased its cryptocurrency offering this year. It is known for its cautious listing policy for digital assets. The business added support for Chainlink in late June (LINK). It had previously listed Shiba Inu (SHIB), Polygon (MATIC), and Solana (SOL). Read Full on U.Today.
– According To Bloomberg’s Mike McGlone, Bitcoin Will Hit $100,000 In No Time
According to Mike McGlone, senior commodity strategist at Bloomberg, Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, is still on course to reach $100,000. Additionally, McGlone thinks that oil prices will keep falling in the second half of 2022. The U.S. Federal Reserve is likely to stop raising interest rates as a result of declining petroleum prices, which will likely indicate worldwide deflationary trends. Read Full on U.Today.
– Early Cryptocurrency Investors Have Mega Opportunity, As Institutional Demand Is Still Growing
A significant potential for Bitcoin (BTC) may start to manifest in the near future, according to Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary. According to O’Leary in a recent interview, if Bitcoin is given enough compliance infrastructure at the level of sovereign funds, then the asset is ready to run up high. According to the well-known venture capitalist, if regulations are put in place for Bitcoin and stablecoins, a significant amount of money might enter the cryptocurrency markets. Read Full on The Daily Hodl.
– Billionaire Mark Cuban Says Dogecoin Is More Useful Than Cardano
The biggest meme cryptocurrency, Dogecoin, still has more uses than Cardano, according to billionaire Mark Cuban in a recent interview. Mark Cuban asserts that less people in Africa are utilizing the blockchain than they had anticipated. Cuban further pointed out that despite deploying smart contracts almost a year earlier, Cardano has had very little of an influence. The lack of innovation in the cryptocurrency industry bothers Cuban. Read Full on U.Today.