Crypto News Cast 📮 11-07-2022
Welcome to The Crypto News Cast: A Complete Cryptocurrency News letter For Today
24hours Cryptocurrency Market Cap:
📈MarketCap: $911 B
📊24h Mcap %: -11.00%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 42.80%
📌Active Coins: 4547
📍24h Vol %: -5.80%
💲24h Vol: $49 B
Crypto News Updates :
- The Russian Finance Ministry Backs The Use Of Stablecoins In The Nation
- United States Plays A Major Role In Preserving The Crypto Ecosystem
- 10.9% Of Ethereum Supply Is Currently Deposited In ETH 2.0
- Russia’s Financial Regulator Says Cryptocurrency Payments Are Accepted In International Trade
- English Football Club, Man City Partners With OKX Despite The Current Bear Market
Register at the best leverage exchanges
- BitMEX: https://bit.ly/2M74PX9
- Binance: https://bit.ly/34urfrJ
- Gemini: https://bit.ly/2IiqQDp
- FTXexchange: https://bit.ly/2SGhEL5
- Bittrex: https://bit.ly/3oSH8mh
- BraveBrowser: https://brave.com/nnr477
- BitYard: https://bit.ly/34fF7ch
- ByBit: https://bit.ly/36JuDQZ
– The Russian Finance Ministry Backs The Use Of Stablecoins In The Nation
According to Ivan Chebeskov, director of the ministry’s Financial Policy Department, the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Finance (Minfin) is generally in favor of allowing stablecoins to be used in the nation. The government spokesperson also mentioned the possibility of creating a completely new financial system with blockchain in general, crypto assets, digitalization, and tokenization. but skeptical if it will be superior to the one they currently have. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– United States Plays A Major Role In Preserving The Crypto Ecosystem
Although the state and federal regulatory hurdles faced by crypto industries in the region, the U.S. plays a major role in preserving the crypto ecosystem. US is home to the largest number of ATM installations, signifying approximately 88% of the total crypto ATM installations worldwide. Above 90% of the total crypto ATMs installed over the past several months are in the U.S. Data from Coin ATM Radar confirms that the trend continues to July as the US saw the installation of 641 out of the 710 crypto ATMs installed in the first 10 days of the month. Read Full on cointelegraph.
– 10.9% Of Ethereum Supply Is Currently Deposited In ETH 2.0
According to Glassnode, almost 13 million ETH, or 10.9 percent of the supply, have been placed in the 2.0 contract overall. Lido controlled 4.13 million ETH of this, or more than 31.8 percent of the whole stake, and Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance held nearly 3.5 million ETH together, or about 27 percent of the total position. Lido is now Ethereum’s fourth-largest DeFi protocol, with a total value locked (TVL) of $5.05 billion.Read Full on U.Today.
– Russia’s Financial Regulator Says Cryptocurrency Payments Are Accepted In International Trade
Rosfinmonitoring, the Federal Financial Monitoring Service of the Russian Federation, fully accepts the use of cryptocurrencies for payments to overseas partners. The declaration strengthens the argument for legalizing international cryptocurrency payments in Russia amid financial sanctions imposed due to its invasion of Ukraine. This can benefit companies that are focused on exporting Russian goods. Read Full on Bitcoin News.
– English Football Club, Man City Partners With OKX Despite The Current Bear Market
Crypto exchange OKX has stated that it has reached an agreement with English Premier League (EPL) champions Manchester City to serve as the team’s training shirt sponsor for the 2022–23 season, despite the present bear market. As part of the agreement, OKX’s logo will be present on both the men’s and women’s training apparel until mid-2023. According to current previews, OKX’s name will be located on the lower chest of training shirts on the front.Read Full on cointelegraph.